Thursday, April 10, 2008

Think Tank

I am posting to let everyone know of my current status. As of the moment, my computer has been fried (lightning does terrible things to a person). Nevertheless, the posts shall continue as I finish up this semester. To let you know what will be happening from now until the summer, I am listing for you the topics that will be under consideration tentatively from now until around October.

The remainder of April: Moral Degradation of Civilization
There will be post inspired by Nietzsche, Camus, and the book of Proverbs.

May: This whole month will be dedicated to Nietzsche. Posts will come from the book The Portable Nietzsche. Discussion will be based upon Western Civilization, God, and other scintillating topics.

June: This month will be dedicated to the philosophers. Specifically, it will entail the wisdom of various philosophers with a focus upon their solutions for a life that is well lived.

July-August: These months will focus upon the "Foundation of Education, Insufficiency of Indoctrination". I will be reading throughout the summer various scholars on the idea of education and the life of the mind. Specifically, I will address topics relating to Finding, Funding, and Finessing the Life of the Mind.
Finding: Discovering the Mind
Funding: Dedicating the Mind
Finessing: Distributing the Mind

September-October: [Tentative] Various treatises on my Systematic Apologetic

I know this seems like a lot, but I am excited about the possibilities of putting forth some of my ideas on these crucial and timely issues. I hope that you are as excited as I am about these upcoming series. Life never seems as invigorating than when you are discussing a new idea. Think On That!

1 comment:

Serenity said...

Chad, sorry your computer got fried! :) I think it's hilarious that you sheduled out all your blogging from now until October, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. Kent and I will both be keeping up with it, but of the two of us, he will probably understand more than I will. Anyway, glad y'all are doing well, give your wife a hug for me!