Sunday, June 1, 2008

Announcement

I am back! For any of you (friends, readers, co-workers, etc...) that were reading my blog, I am now back, making a triumphant return here on June 1. My apologies for not writing in the month of May. If you are or have been a student, you understand that term papers, finals, and a 30 hr a week job do not mesh well with blogging (or anything else for that matter).

I have not forgotten that I have scheduled some writing events for the next couple of months. While I intend to cover some of those areas, I do not know how concretely I can explore them. Currently, I am working about 40 hrs a week, with about 30 hrs of training to complete for my job over the next two months. I also have a steady reading plan laid out, so some of my blog's may come from insights gleaned from these readings. These readings include:
Philosophical Foundations for a Christian World View; Decision Making and the Will of God; Guide us, Guard us; Consensus and Renewal; Renewing Minds; Reasonable Faith, A Theology for the Church, Kingdom Triangle, and a few others.

I highly doubt that I will be able to read all of these by the end of the summer, but I should get to them all by the end of the year. Anyway, I am back and my next post will be on the topic of Atheism and the Movies. I look to do that tomorrow evening, probably late after work. I hope to hear from you who are reading my blog, and I will continue to write as best I can. Remember, "Life is never as exciting as when you are exploring a new idea!" Think on that.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

Glad you're back! If you don't have time for anything else, make sure you take care of your sweet wife first! :) We can wait.